- @TomTague day one keynotes will be on the site early next week at the latest 19 days ago
- Thoughts from an (arm)chair: Web 3.0 Conference was a success, join next- http://bit.ly/IeZJt 21 days ago
- @febbraro sodas in the vendor showcase area right now, get your caffeine fix! #web3event 27 days ago
- About to kick off day two of #web3event - fireside chat with Eghosa Omoigui from Intel Capital. 28 days ago
- @SifuMoraga don't try it - high security over here :) 28 days ago
Why Attend Web 3.0?
In turbulent economic times, it is critically important to understand what opportunities exist to make our businesses run better. The emergence of a new era of technologies, collectively known as Web 3.0, provides this kind of strategically significant opportunity.
The core idea behind web 3.0 is to extract much more meaningful, actionable insight from information. At the conference, we will explore how companies are using these technologies today, and should be using them tomorrow, for significant bottom line impact in areas like marketing, corporate information management, customer service, and personal productivity.
The new, flexible, linked data model
The goal of Web 3.0 is to reorganize information so users can capture what things are and how they are related. This seemingly simple concept will have a profound effect at every level of information consumption, from the individual end user to the enterprise.
Better analysis and insights
Web 3.0 technologies make the organization of information radically more fluid and allow for new types of analysis based on things like text semantics, machine learning, and what we call serendipity — the stumbling upon insights based on just having better organized and connected information.