Facebook's Kelly Winters presents case studies of successful PagesJoin world-class marketers from Facebook, Current TV, and Ogilvy & Mather who will teach you insider tricks for optimizing your Facebook efforts.
Starbucks and Hearsay Social's Clara Shih discusses marketing in the Facebook eraLearn how to maximize engagement on Facebook Pages, create strategies for Facebook Ads, and measure results with Facebook Insights with experts.
Get personalized feedback on your Facebook PageOur instructors provide one-on-one direction as you build your Facebook strategy and put it in motion. Through this interactive online event, you'll build your customer engagement and "likes." No travel required.
Online Conference & Workshop
Use Facebook to Market Your Business
Create a clear, strategic approach to the way you use Facebook to market your business in this innovative online event and workshop. Over six weeks, you'll participate in a dynamic online event to tune into live weekly video webcasts, participate in ongoing forum discussions, complete strategic assignments, and work with a small group to receive one-on-one feedback on your Facebook efforts.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class Facebook experts, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your Facebook marketing strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive Facebook marketing strategy in place, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your Facebook marketing strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.