• Over 300 people were at the Embassy of Canada last night for the DistrictFile 2.0 launch party. DistrictFile is the invitation-only social networking website for political and media professionals and they’ll unveil a new platform, 2.0, next week.
• We can’t be everywhere so while FBDC was at the Ritz with Zac Efron and Claire Danes, we let our friends at Politico cover the “recession book party.” The Weekly Standard threw Matt Continetti a book party to celebrate “The Persecution of Sarah Palin.” Check out Click’s coverage here.
- Al-Monitor and Johns Hopkins Discuss Very Functional Working Relationship Between Russia, US
- The Atlantic, PEN Hosting Free Expression Forum at Newseum
- DC Journo-Land: It's Not All Meanness and Backbiting
- BuzzFeed Pub Crawl with Nancy Pelosi and John Stanton