In elementary school, it’s a common tradition for awkward children to pass out little “Power Rangers” and “Bratz” cards on Valentine’s Day to all of their classmates. The cards usually have messages like “You Rock! XOXO” and “Cool, Dude! XOXO”
This year, FishbowlDC would like to serve as a forum for something similar. We will take both anonymous and named Valentine’s to post here on Wednesday.
The messages should be heartfelt but simple. Try not to ramble. A few examples:
- Hey, John Podhoretz, off the record: You big, hairy beast. I’ve been meaning to tell you how sexy you are.
- Jonathan Capehart, Brianna Keilar, Mark Leibovich, there are some things I’d like to say to you on background. Deep background.
- I don’t want to bury the lede, Luke Russert: Check out my nut graf.
V-Day greetings can be sent to us using the anonymous tip box at the top right of the page or by personally emailing them to us at email@example.com or to Betsy@mediabistro.com, scarryFBDC@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do include your name if you wish.
- Voting Now Live for Round 1 of FishbowlDC Summer Superlatives 2014
- Stephen Colbert Buys TheSarahPalinChannel.com
- Facebook Ruins All the Fun for Tommy McFly/Pavlick
- The 'Facts of Life' According to POLITICO Playbook