It’s Friday, which means it’s time for another installment of: “Ask Piranhamous Anything.” And we do mean anything. Send your queries to FishbowlDC@mediabistro.com. This isn’t an advice column — Piranhamous doesn’t know what the hell you should do with your life any more than you do — and worse, he doesn’t care. Try to keep your questions short — we want to keep this fun, simple, funny and insightful.
On the week when The Hill’s 50 Most Beautiful is announced you often forget about their lesser known list of 50 Most Bob’s Big Boy Look-A-Likes, so that’s for bringing up this year’s winner and runner-up. To be completely honest, much like a solid BM, I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about these guys after I flush. They can have each other…no one else wants them.
2. What’s your take on journalists injecting themselves into their stories or making themselves the stories as is the case of CNN’s Anderson Cooper coming out of the closet or Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher revealing that he has autistic children?
Cooper being gay was about the worst kept secret in Washington, everyone knew it and no one really gave a damn. Much less well known is the story of Tommy Christopher. Not about his children, but who he is. Never before has someone gone by so many names who wasn’t in the witness protection program, and still no one knows who he is.
Oprah should be jealous of no one. But given the Kristen Stewart/Robert Pattinson situation, she might want to keep an eye on Stedman.
- Howie Kurtz to Obama: Get Off My Lawn!
- 'Between Two Ferns' Gives Obamacare a Social Boost
- Like Madonna, CQ Roll Call Masthead Undergoes Constant Re-Invention
- Oh Great, Now the First Amendment's Gone Too...