We know we compare his looks to “The Situation” and make fun of him for wearing wife beater tanks, but there’s much to admire about the interview that Human Events Editor Jason Mattera did on Monday with BigGovernment’s Andrew Breitbart.
1. Street interviews are very chic. He conducted this one at 11 p.m. in Manhattan outside an old Irish pub. “We were outside on W48 between 5th and 6th,” Mattera informed. “I had just wrapped up my interview with Ann Coulter at AJ Maxwell’s Restaurant and Steakhouse when we bumped into Andrew and decided to do an impromptu interview.”
2. Though clearly a member of the Breitbart Fan Club, the editor got the controversial figure to open up about allegedly hijacking Rep. Anthony Weiner‘s (D-N.Y.) presser earlier in the day. In short, Breitbart explained, there was an outcry for him by journalists to take to the podium and answer questions.
3. In the interview, Breitbart comes off a bit like a whiny victim. Mattera is a keen interviewer in that he just lets him loose to express himself without interruption.
Watch the interview here.
- Benny Johnson Learns Why You Should Not Photograph DC's 7 Ugliest Gov. Buildings
- Atlantic Media's Defense One Celebrates One-Year Anniversary Since Launch
- The Atlantic Announces Record Growth for Newsstand Sales and Website Traffic
- CQ Roll Call Launches Fifth Policy Pulse Blog - Energy Xtra