With Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) facing fire over his alleged use of hookers these days, it reminds me what a truly screwed up place Washington is. Sure, people have affairs all over the world, but no one does it quite as spectacularly as we do. The way Menendez was flying all over the planet looking for some tush makes your average indiscretion look vanilla.
Why do these men in power go through such extreme lengths to chase tail? To answer this question, I had to look no further than my inbox. Each week, we get hit with some pretty dumbass ideas of guests to interview and books to review. While we could just delete them and put the sender in a spam folder, we’d rather share them with you.
This week, we have a particularly timely pitch.
It comes from Dr. Bart Rossi, “Nationally Renowned Political Psychologist.” He’s here to
capitalize on the personal tragedy offer his advice on why politicians do the deed on such a grand level. He promises to answer the following questions:
- Why are men in power so eager to push the limits of their power?
- Does being in politics breed bad behavior?
- What makes men cheat?
- Cable Networks, PBS, Telelmundo, and Univision Broadcasting Obama Address Live
- Bezos Introduces New Kindle App for WaPo
- Politico Nets Tampa Bay Times’ Duo Bill Duryea and Michael Kruse for New Enterprise Project
- Bachmann tells WaPo: Immigrants Given New Protections May Become 'illiterate' Democratic Voters