Quote(s) of the Day
Erikson on fashion
“Rep. John Conyers [D-Mich.] is on “The Ed Show” wearing a tux jacket with satin lapels…so bizarre.”
- RedState.com’s Erik Erikson, who is also a CNN Contributor, on Twitter Wednesday.
Outrage for Shales
“It’s not like he goes easy on guys; the man is a misanthrope. But it’s the way he goes after women that’s offensive, and I don’t understand why it’s tolerated.”
- Politics Daily Editor-in-Chief Melinda Henneberger in a Tuesday Facebook quote regarding WaPo‘s Tom Shales‘s review of ABC’s “This Week” with Christiane Amanpour.
Journo weighs math on Levi & Bristol
“I’m aware that Bristol and Levi broke up. I’m not putting it in @yeasandnays because, by the time the paper prints, they’ll be back together.” – Washington Examiner‘s Nikki Schwab on Twitter Tuesday.
- Quote of the Day
- Quote of the Day: Greenwald Coming Back to US
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.