Quote(s) of the Day
Most pointless must-read quote you will read today
“I’m officially adding fresh figs to my list of favorite foods.”
- WaPo‘s liberal Baby Blogger Ezra Klein in a Wednesday tweet. The day is young, but we’re confident this is the most astounding detail about a journo that you will learn today.
Editor questions Megan McCain’s sex appeal
“I take objection to Megan McCain calling herself sexy. Dirty? Eh, I can live with that one.” – Human Events Editor-in-Chief Jason Mattera in a Wednesday tweet regarding The Daily Beast columnist Megan McCain, daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.). Her recently released book is Dirty Sexy Politics.
Journo needs R&R
“The Federal Eye breaks, briefly: Your trusty blogger is taking a nine-day vacation to recharge the batteries.”
- WaPo‘s Federal Eye blogger Ed O’Keefe in a Wednesday tweet.
A real-life problem
“Another cologned-up parking garage valet stinking up my Jeep. This is becoming a problem.” – CNBC contributor and RooseveltRoom.net founder Tony Fratto in a Wednesday tweet. He’s a former U.S. Treasury and White House official and Managing Director of Hamilton Place Strategies.
Is this one brainy or ridiculous?
“True, quality of content is important, but I find people RT the ridiculous things I do/say more than my brainy tweets.”
- RedState.com contributor Dina Fraioli in a Wednesday tweet.
- Quote of the Day: Greenwald Coming Back to US
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.
- But How Does Dave Weigel Feel About the Obama-Castro Handshake?