We’re taking Separated at Birth to new, deeper and ridiculous heights today. We liked BuzzFeed‘s rendition of this with members of Congress so much that we decided to steal the idea for our own fishy purposes. Enjoy!
10. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and a Wooley sheep.
9. Slate‘s Dave Weigel and a sloth.
8. Katrina vanden Heuvel and an Afghan breed of dog.
7. Breitbart News‘ Matthew Boyle and a chipmunk. Hey, they don’t call those chipmunk cheeks for nothing right? We’re talking about the chipmunk, of course.
6. HuffPost‘s Michael Calderone and these exaggerated versions of his dark eyes in some cool cats we found online.
5. ABC’s Martha Raddatz and a blonde Afghan breed of dog.
4. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and a dog with reading glasses.
Don’t miss the top three…
3. Mother Jones Washington Bureau Chief David Corn was a toss-up between a German Shepherd and a gorilla.
2. NBC “Meet the Press” host David Gregory and an albino ape.
1. The New Republic‘s literary editor Leon Wieseltier and a fluffy, white cat.
- Wolf Is 'All About That Bass'
- ICYMI: Brian Williams and Jimmy Fallon Slow Jam Immigration
- ICYMI - 'SNL' Mocks President Obama's Ebola Strategy
- Joe Biden Asks Harvard University Student Body VP: 'Isn't that a B*tch?'