Jeremy Scahill, National Security Correspondent for The Nation and New York Times bestselling author, recently sat down with 10,000 words contributor Mona Zhang to talk about his new film “Dirty Wars,” which is based on the book of the same name.
Scahill tells mediabistroTV about what he sees as a war on journalists in the US and whether he thinks anyone can be an objective journalist.
- Part II, Wednesday: The gruesome discovery that sparked the “Dirty Wars” movie.
- NYTimes' Trip Gabriel to Political Team, Jennifer Steinhauer Named Mid-Atlantic Bureau Chief
- AP's Steve Peoples Set to Cover 2016 Republican Presidential Candidates
- A Look Back at Susan Glasser's Ambitions for POLITICO Magazine
- Susan Glasser of Being Named POLITICO Editor: 'I am honored and totally blown away'