First lady Michelle Obama will embark on a national tour Friday to mark the third anniversary of her “Let’s Move” fitness campaign.
As part of the promotion, Obama will participate in three network TV interviews this week, according to a White House press release.
On Friday, she’s scheduled to record an interview to air same night on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” She will also tape a segment with GMA’s Robin Roberts (who returned to GMA this morning after extended medical leave) that will air Feb. 26.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will join Obama to also tape an interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz for his syndicated “Dr. Oz” show. The interview will air Feb. 28.
Other events scheduled for the tour…
- A Google+ hangout on Mar. 4. The event, moderated by Kelly Ripa of the syndicated show Live!,
will feature a conversation between Obama and parents and children across the country.
- A Twitter chat scheduled for Mar. 6. Obama will answer questions from followers about the campaign using her @FLOTUS account.
- Chuck Todd On Torture Report: Americans 'Very Forgiving' On This Front
- FP's David Rothkopf To Discuss New Book With Wolf Blitzer
- Jake Tapper To Former CIA Director: 'You're Really Defending Rectal Rehydration?'
- Andrea Mitchell Listing Torture Methods At Director Brennan