Good morning Washington.
- “I found today’s editorial cartoon in Roll Call to be insensitive, appalling, and downright disrespectful to those grieving over Monday’s horrific events. Perhaps because I am a May ’06 graduate of VT, or perhaps just because I’m an emphatic human being (as I know that most people are in the wake of this tragedy), I think the decision to run this cartoon was utterly tasteless. Shame on you, Roll Call.”
- “I guess the cartoonist at Roll Call didn’t know anyone at VT. Glad to see they are able to make light of a harrowing, tragic situation.”
- “In an already overly-desensitized world, Roll Call’s cartoon today pushed things over the top. Have some tact.”
- “The RJ Matson cartoon in Roll Call today is disgraceful. RJ should be ashamed and what the hell was Roll Call thinking putting that in their paper? Truly just pathetic!”
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death