Good morning Washington.
- wemple: The problem with Kornheiser is that he’s in great demand. Late this month, he’ll leave the Post airwaves and won’t return in full force until next January, following his season in ESPN’s Monday Night Football booth. Gulland won’t say what the station will do to fill the programming void that he’ll leave. farhi: Kornheiser has become so valuable to the station, executives said, that his show will continue, with his name, even after he leaves it at the end of this month — as he prepares for his second season as an analyst on ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football.’ WTWP morning man David Burd will host ‘The Tony Kornheiser Show,’ along with Kornheiser’s current sidekicks. Kornheiser will call in to the show from time to time, Farley said, but will not have a regular slot on the program; Kornheiser is committed to ESPN until the end of the football season.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death