In the Magazine this week…
1. Mitt Romney Tries to Flip the Script: Beth Reinhard and Ron Fournier report how Romney’s team is already collecting examples of Obama’s contradictions 2. Campaigns Fight Exposure: Charlie Cook weighs in on vulnerable incumbents. 3. America’s Left-Behinds: unemployment children and grandchildren of Pennsylvania displaced steelworkers by Michael Hirsch. Visit here.
A note about this week’s cover – it’s an homage to Norman Rockwell’s classic Thanksgiving painting, “Freedom From Want” (pictured below). Clockwise from the top: Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Sen. Patty Murray, Rep. Fred Upton, Sen. Pat Toomey, Sen. Rob Portman, Sen. John Kyl, Rep. Dave Camp, Rep. Xavier Bacerra, Rep. James Clyburn, Sen. Max Baucus, Rep. Chris Van Hollen, and Sen. John Kerry.
- Magazine Cover of the Week: Wired with Edward Snowden
- Increased Newsstand Sales, Website Traffic for The Atlantic
- Magazine Cover of the Week: NYTimes Mag's Explores the 'Major Threat'
- Michelle Obama Pens Letter to American Girls on Value of Education