In the Magazine this week…
1. Mitt Romney Tries to Flip the Script: Beth Reinhard and Ron Fournier report how Romney’s team is already collecting examples of Obama’s contradictions 2. Campaigns Fight Exposure: Charlie Cook weighs in on vulnerable incumbents. 3. America’s Left-Behinds: unemployment children and grandchildren of Pennsylvania displaced steelworkers by Michael Hirsch. Visit here.
A note about this week’s cover – it’s an homage to Norman Rockwell’s classic Thanksgiving painting, “Freedom From Want” (pictured below). Clockwise from the top: Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Sen. Patty Murray, Rep. Fred Upton, Sen. Pat Toomey, Sen. Rob Portman, Sen. John Kyl, Rep. Dave Camp, Rep. Xavier Bacerra, Rep. James Clyburn, Sen. Max Baucus, Rep. Chris Van Hollen, and Sen. John Kerry.
- AP's Senior Nat Sec Reporter Lara Jakes Heads to Foreign Policy
- FOX News' Lea Gabrielle Featured in Northern Virginia Magazine
- Dan Berman Will Join National Journal; Ben Pershing Promoted
- Cillizza On the Vilification Of Chris Hughes