In the Magazine this week…
1. Mitt Romney Tries to Flip the Script: Beth Reinhard and Ron Fournier report how Romney’s team is already collecting examples of Obama’s contradictions 2. Campaigns Fight Exposure: Charlie Cook weighs in on vulnerable incumbents. 3. America’s Left-Behinds: unemployment children and grandchildren of Pennsylvania displaced steelworkers by Michael Hirsch. Visit here.
A note about this week’s cover – it’s an homage to Norman Rockwell’s classic Thanksgiving painting, “Freedom From Want” (pictured below). Clockwise from the top: Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Sen. Patty Murray, Rep. Fred Upton, Sen. Pat Toomey, Sen. Rob Portman, Sen. John Kyl, Rep. Dave Camp, Rep. Xavier Bacerra, Rep. James Clyburn, Sen. Max Baucus, Rep. Chris Van Hollen, and Sen. John Kerry.
- Magazine Cover of the Week: National Journal's 'Battle for Your Brain'
- Fortune Unveils its 50 Most Powerful Women in Business
- Magazine Cover of the Week: TIME Magazine Questions Apple's Watch
- Washington Examiner Welcomes Editorial Director Hugo Gurdon at Morton's