He said, “We will not see [the memos that former Vice President Cheney wants released] for a long time. I’m told by the White House when Cheney made this request, he knew there had been an executive order issued by George Bush, his president, essentially banning the release of these memos during the process of litigation. So he was asking for something he knew he wouldn’t get.”
Tune in for more this Sunday.
- Chuck Todd On Torture Report: Americans 'Very Forgiving' On This Front
- FP's David Rothkopf To Discuss New Book With Wolf Blitzer
- Jake Tapper To Former CIA Director: 'You're Really Defending Rectal Rehydration?'
- Andrea Mitchell Listing Torture Methods At Director Brennan