• NBC’s Meet the Press: Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL); Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC); Richard Engel, NBC News Chief Foreign Correspondent; Doris Kearns Goodwin, Presidential Historian; Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa (D)Los Angeles; Paul Gigot, Wall Street Journal; Chuck Todd, NBC News Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent.
• CBS’s Face the Nation: Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY); Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY); Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI).
• ABC’s This Week:
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Robert Gates, Defense Secretary; David Axelrod, senior strategist for the Obama Re-election Campaign.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Jennifer Rubin, The Washington Post; Julie Mason, POLITICO; John Ziegler, filmmaker; Larry King, CNN anchor and the former host of Larry King Live.
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Michael Duffy, Time Magazine; Nancy Youssef, McClatchy News Service; Dan Balz, Washington Post; Jim Barnes, National Journal.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN).
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Major Garrett, National Journal; John Harris, Politico; Norah O’Donnell, NBC News; and Michelle Cottle, Newsweek/Daily Beast.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Dr. Robert Shapiro, co-founder and Chairman of economic advisory firm, Sonecon, and former U.S. Undersecretary of Commerce; Dr. Margaret Simms, senior fellow at the Urban Institute and Director of the Institute’s Low-Income Working Families project; Stephen Moore, economic writer and policy analyst and editorial board member of the Wall Street Journal.
•Platts Energy Week: Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK).
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: LIVE from the US Conference of Mayors. Democratic and Republican mayors (TBD) will discuss issues facing cities.
•Bloomberg & WJLA’s energyNOW!: Robert Bryce, Senior Fellow at The Manhattan Institute; Matt Petersen, President and CEO of Global Green USA.
•Ideas in Action with Jim Glassman: Karen Davenport, Dir. of Health Policy at the Center for American Progress; Karen Ignani, Pres. & CEO of America’s Health Insurance Plans; Gail Wilesnsky, Senior Fellow with Project HOPE.
Politico’s Turn the Table after the jump. *Note to Politico: your host is John Harris, not Mike Allen. Check your opener.
We’ll update ‘em as we get ‘em.