• CBS’ Face the Nation: National security advisor Gen. James Jones, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), former CENTCOM Commander Gen. Anthony Zinni and Rep. Ike Skelton (D-MS)
• ABC’s This Week: Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY), Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) and a roundtable with former Bush strategish Matthew Dowd, The Nation‘s Katrina vanden Heuvel, ABC’s Cokie Roberts and ABC’s George Will
• Fox News Sunday: Sen. Evan Bayh (D-IN), Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA), Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) and a panel with Fox News analysts Brit Hume, NPR’s Mara Liasson, NPR’s Juan Williams and Weekly Standard‘s Bill Kristol
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: WaPo‘s Amy Argetsinger, CNN’s Lisa Bloom, Turner Classic Movies’ weekend host Ben Mankiewicz, TWT‘s Amanda Carpenter, CBS’ Byron Pitts and Salon’s Joan Walsh
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Report of the UN fact finding mission on the Gaza Conflict author Richard Goldstone, “Facts are Subversive” author Timothy Garton Ash, NYT‘s Roger Cohen, Foundation for Defense of Democracies’ Reuel Marc Gerecht and Colombia President Alvaro Uribe
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal:
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Mark Warner
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin:
• CNN’s Amanpour: Iran’s Chief Nuclear Negotiator Saeed Jalili, Tehran University’s Mohammad Marandi, CFR’s Ray Takeyh, former UN advisor Ken Menkhaus, and Oxfam International’s Nicole Widdersheim
Will update as we learn them.
- FNC's Van Susteren Named 97th 'Most Powerful' Woman
- Obama Aide Does Sunday Show Marathon
- Gibbs Post White House: Needs Makeover?
- ABC's 'Scandal' Gets it Right, Finally