• NBC’s Meet the Press: Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), NBC military analyst and former US Southern Command Commander-in-chief Ret. Gen. Barry McCaffrey and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Ret. Gen. Richard Myers and a roundtable with Atlantic Media political director Ron Brownstein, WSJ‘s Paul Gigot, BBC’s Katty Kay and WaPo‘s Bob Woodward
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI), WaPo‘s David Ignatius and Brookings’ Michael O’Hanlon
• ABC’s This Week:
• Fox News Sunday:
• CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), Sen. Robert Casey (D-PA), Assistant Surgeon General Ann Schuchat and CNN political contributors Claremont Institute’s William Bennett and Democratic strategist Donna Brazile
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: The Baltimore Sun‘s David Zurawik, TheWrap.com’s Sharon Waxman, former CBS VP of Morning Broadcasts Steve Friedman and White House Communications Director Anita Dunn
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Richard Haass, CFR’s Stephen Biddle, Pakistani Ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani and De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: White House economic adviser Lawrence Summers
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Ret. Major General John Hawkins, Brookings’ Michael O’Hanlon and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) and a panel with Chicago Tribune‘s Clarence Page, American Urban Radio Networks’ April Ryan, conservative columnist and political analyst Tara Wall and Politico‘s Nia-Malika Henderson
• CNN’s Amanpour: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
Will update as we learn them.
- Shepard Smith, 'What's Your Show?'
- AJAM Claimes Iran Behind 1988 Lockerbie Bombing
- Sunday Show Ratings, 3.2.14: ABC on Top Again
- Chief WH Correspondent Slams VOA in Retirement Letter