• ABC’s This Week: Christina Romer, Chair of Council of Economic Advisers and roundtable with ABC’s George Will, Liz Cheney, Bloomberg News’ Al Hunt, PBS New Hour’s Judy Woodruff and Robert Reich of The American Prospect.
• CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT), Christina Romer of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, Dem. Strategist Donna Brazile, Liz Cheney
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Adm. Michael Mullen, “The Edge of Disaster” author Stephen Flynn, Exec. Dir. 9/11 Commission Philip Zelikow and NYC Deputy Commissioner of Counter-Terrorism Richard A. Falkenrath.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt:
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Austan Goolsbee, staff director and chief economist on the President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board and Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) with panelists Robin Givhan of WaPo, Air America’s Ana Marie Cox, XM’s Joe Madison, Black America’s Deborah Mathis, Roll Call TV host & Philadelphia Tribune columnist Robert Traynham and News One’s Smokey Fontaine
• CNN’s Amanpour: General David Petraeus
We’ll update as we get ‘em.
- John McCain on 'the Media' with 'MediaBuzz' Host Howard Kurtz
- FAIR Report Shows White Males Lead Cable News Guest Spots
- DC Media Cover Downed Malaysia Airlines Jet
- CNN's Jake Tapper Speaks to WSJ Reporter in Gaza on Strike that Left 4 Children Dead