Foreign Policy Group is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job D.C. Public Relations Firm is looking for a Vice President- Digital Media. next job The Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc. is looking for a Sales Director - Senior Leadership Role. next job DC Public Relations Firm is looking for a Director- Digital Media. next job Smithsonian Books is looking for a Editorial Internship, Smithsonian Books. next job Atlantic Council is looking for a Deputy Director, Communications. next job FierceHealthPayer is looking for a Healthcare B2B Senior Editor, FierceHealthPayer. next job RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) is looking for a Copywriter. next job Credit Union National Association is looking for a Video Editor. next job U.S. News & World Report is looking for a Travel Contractor. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Barbara Rehm’
Starting October 13, Social Media 201 picks up where Social Media 101 leaves off, to provide you with hands-on instruction for gaining likes, followers, retweets, favorites, pins, and engagement. Social media experts will teach you how to make social media marketing work for your bottom line and achieving your business goals. Register now!
Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”