Hanley Wood is looking for a Senior Editor, JLC - Magazine & Media Company. next job K12 Insight is looking for a Marketing Writer. next job FierceMarkets is looking for a Digital Sales Associate. next job RTE is looking for a Producer (News). next job RFE/RL Inc. is looking for a Senior Correspondent. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Reporter, Government Contracts. next job AARP is looking for a ICS - Associate Art Director. next job Washington Examiner is looking for a Managing Editor. next job Atlantic Media is looking for a Sales Director/Manager, AtlanticLIVE. next job McMurry/TMG is looking for a Project Manager - DC. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Barbara Rehm’
Starting December 1, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career! In this online boot camp, you'll hear from freelancing experts on the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and managing clients. Register now!
Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”