International Budget Partnership is looking for a IBP Communications Intern. next job The Chronicle of Higher Education is looking for a Editorial Internship. next job Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute is looking for a Manager Public Relations and Media. next job Washington Examiner is looking for a Policy and Politics Reporters. next job The Pew Charitable Trusts is looking for a Senior Associate, Digital. next job D.C. Public Relations Firm is looking for a Vice President. next job The McClatchy Company is looking for a VIDEO JOURNALIST. next job Society for Science & the Public is looking for a Social Media Specialist. next job The Center for Public Integrity is looking for a Engagement Editor. next job Smithsonian Institution, National Portrait Gallery is looking for a Advancement Communications Specialist. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Barbara Rehm’
Starting December 1, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career! In this online boot camp, you'll hear from freelancing experts on the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and managing clients. Register now!
Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”