• NBC’s Meet the Press: Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS) Chairman, Republican Governors Association; Fmr. Gov. Tim Kaine (D-VA), Chairman, Democratic National Committee; Tom Brokaw, NBC News; Charlie Cook, National Journal; Mark Halperin, MSNBC and TIME; Michele Norris, NPR; Chuck Todd, NBC News.
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Representative Pete King (R-New York); Governor Tim Pawlenty (R-Minnesota); Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pennsylvania).
• ABC’s This Week: Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) Chairman, National Republican Senatorial Committee; Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) Chairman, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee; Dick Armey, Former House Majority Leader; Donna Brazile, Democratic Political Strategist; Cokie Roberts, ABC News; George Will, ABC News.
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Michael Steele, RNC chairman; Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Majority Whip; William Bennett, CNN political contributor; national talk radio host; Bob Kerrey (D), former U.S. Senator; former Nebraska Governor.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Arianna Huffington, co-founder, HuffingtonPost.com; Paul Farhi, Washington Post; Michael Medved, Radio talk show host; John Avlon, TheDailyBeast.com; Jim Geraghty, National Review; Julie Mason, Washington Examiner; President Jimmy Carter.
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Dan Balz, The Washington Post; Major Garrett, National Journal; Jeff Zeleny, The New York Times; Jeanne Cummings, POLITICO.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and Representative Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: GPS Special: Lou Gerstner, former chairman of the board & CEO for IBM Corporation; Muhtar Kent, chairman of the board & CEO for The Coca-Cola Company; Eric Schmidt, chairman of the board & CEO for Google, Inc.; and Klaus Kleinfeld, chairman & CEO for Alcoa, Inc.
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: John Heilemann, New York Magazine National Political Correspondent; Howard Fineman, Huffington Post Senior Political Analyst; Norah O’Donnell, MSNBC Chief Washington Correspondent; Helene Cooper, New York Times White House Correspondent.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin:
•Politico’s “Turn the Table” after the jump.
We’ll update as we get ‘em!