Posts Tagged ‘Newseum’
To say thank you for a great year, we’re offering 15% OFF any boot camp, in-person course, or online course when you use code MBTHANKU. Choose from any of our exciting upcoming courses, from a copy editing class taught by the chief copy of Seventeen magazine, to an intro course for Excel. Hurry – offer expires 12/24! Browse our upcoming courses.
Late last week we asked readers to submit new, ingenious questions for our Friday FishbowlDC Interview. The prize? Tickets to tonight’s screening of Nat Geo‘s “Seal Team Six.” Your names will be sent to the proper authorities. Tickets will be at Will Call. The movie begins at 7 p.m.
Without further ado, here are the winners. Each wins a pair of tickets to the movie and reception at the Newseum. All questions will appear in future FishbowlDC interviews. Congratulations to all!
1. Daphne Domingo: ”What’s on your Bucket List? What items have you crossed off from the list (recently) and what do you hope to cross off soon?”
2. Betsy Schroeder: “What is your go-to dance move? (You can really tell a lot about a person!)”
3. A woman calling herself “Gloria Borger” writes in: “Tell the story of the time you were most drunk in a professional setting. And (assuming you didn’t throw up), who would you most have liked to barf on?” We don’t believe it’s the CNN Gloria Borger. Still, we like the question. We’re checking in on who we think is the fake Gloria for a real name so “she” can win the tickets.
4. Politico publicist Olivia Petersen: “Have you ever become starstruck around a celebrity?” And, “Have you ever become starstruck around a celebrity?”
5. Katherine Trujillo writes, “If you could supplant the setting for the Osama Bin Laden raid from Pakistan to any other locale–a different time, a new place, heck you could even shift the ideologies of the parties involved–what would would the setting be and what soundtrack would you have blasting in the background?”