Environmental Defense Fund is looking for a Temporary Digital Production and Reporting Associa. next job National Academy for State Health Policy is looking for a Communications and Community Engagement Manager. next job WDCW is looking for a Sr. Producer / Editor. next job The Cato Institute is looking for a Director of Media Relations. next job Families USA is looking for a Press Secretary. next job Atlantic Media is looking for a Account Manager, Membership. next job The New Republic is looking for a Sales Planner. next job Atlantic Media is looking for a Associate, Sales, and Membership, National Journal. next job AAAS is looking for a Marketing Associate III. next job FierceMarkets is looking for a VP/Director of Finance. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Richard Harris’
Manage a top-notch freelancing career in our online boot camp, Freelancing 101! Starting August 18, freelancing experts will teach you the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your own schedule and managing clients. Register before 7/16 to get $50 OFF with early bird pricing. Register now!
Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”