20+ year old regional magazine is looking for a Magazine Writer/Editor. next job CQ Roll Call is looking for a Researcher. next job Inside Higher Ed is looking for a Copy Editor. next job Washingtonian Magazine is looking for a Web Production Intern. next job Atlantic Media is looking for a Vice President, Government Executive Events. next job TalkingPointsMemo is looking for a Associate Editor. next job IJNet is looking for a IJNet part-time writer, editor. next job TalkingPointsMemo is looking for a Newswriter. next job International Center for Journalists is looking for a Senior Knight International Journalism Fellow. next job International Think-Tank is looking for a Director of Student-Based Social Media Initiative. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Richard Harris’
Starting December 1, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career! In this online boot camp, you'll hear from freelancing experts on the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and managing clients. Register now!
Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”