on him.” (Hat Tip: Romenesko)
Lots more below…
– Last time I checked, you didn’t have to pay to read The Hill’s
website either. I wonder how many visitors they’ve been getting
– The question to ask is, “Who has the highest audited circulation.”
Dumping paper all over doesn’t mean anything other than how many you
– The Politico may distribute copies off of Capitol Hill, but so does The Hill. There are boxes for the Hill at the Cleveland Park and
Tenleytown Metros. And, for that matter, you can buy Roll Call at the
Barnes & Noble in Georgetown (though Roll Call isn’t given away for
free off the Hill the way the other two are). And yes, the Politico
writes about the presidential race and other non-Congressional topics, but then so do the Hill and Roll Call. Bottom line: if the Politico circulates more copies, the Hill should change their slogan. There’s no logical counterargument.
– Actual House & Senate Circulation: The Hill: 13,000 Roll Call:
12,500 Politico: 13,500
– There’s a politico paper box right around the corner from my
office, which is located “Downtown,” (17th and M St., NW) not on
“Capitol Hill.” Ergo, it’s not a “Capitol Hill publication” (at least, in terms of distribution.
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death
- AnonymASS Tipster of the Moment
- Politico to Hire Down?
- A Day in the Work Life of Michelle Fields