• How does Fox News’ Brit Hume feel about the new puppy at the White House? Find out from The Daily Beast above.
• Another Fox News-er, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, is profiled in this week’s Broadcasting & Cable. “One could argue that such chops are in Wallace’s genes. [Sam] Donaldson disagrees: ‘If there had never been a Mike Wallace, we would just be looking at Chris as one of the premier interviewers.’”
• Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Cynthia Tucker is heading to DC. The paper announced today she is leaving her post as the editorial page editor to work as a political columnist in Washington this summer. (h/t Politico)
• You all know by now that the Obamas got their new puppy and WaPo had the exclusive. FamousDC points out all the reasons why TMZ is delusional for thinking they broke the story.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death