What we almost missed today…
• Sunday Show ratings on TVNewser: NBC’s “Meet the Press” was the #1 public affairs show in Total Viewers this past Sunday, while CBS’ “Face the Nation”, which has the greyest host in Bob Schieffer, drew the most younger viewers.
And for the 11th straight week, ABC’s #2 “This Week” closed the gap with “Meet the Press.” Versus the same week last year, which was not Easter, “This Week” closed the total viewing gap with MTP by 74% (360,000 vs. last year).
Total Viewers: NBC: 3,210,000 / ABC: 2,850,000 / CBS: 2,750,000 / FOX: 1,200,000
25-54 demo: CBS: 1,100,000 / NBC: 1,090,000 / ABC: 950,000 / FOX: 440,000
• Bo Obama already has his first children’s book in the works.
• WaPo and Trulia have launched their new co-branded site on real estate in the DC region. Check it out here.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death