What we almost missed today…
• Richard Wolffe celebrated his new book “Renegade: The Making of a President” last night at Cafe Atlantico with friends and colleagues, including Valerie Jarrett, Gwen Ifill, Michele Norris, Emily Heil, Ezra Klein, David Axelrod, Jon Favreau and even Rashida Jones.
• The AP introduced a new column “Capital Culture” today, a joint venture between the WH team in DC and the Lifestyles team in NY. From the release: “This new column will include profiles of key administration players as well as the lesser known people who make the White House and Congress work. It also will provide insider glimpses of Washington power brokers and explore how the Obamas are impacting American culture, from fashion to gardening to pickup basketball.”
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death