What we almost missed today…
• Helene Cooper taught us a new word on NBC’s “Chris Matthews Show” Sunday. “There is a group of women who cover the State Department and foreign policy in Washington right now and they meet secretly and call themselves the ‘diplo-babes.’” Way to tell us something we don’t know, Helene.
• Also from Howard Kurtz‘s Media Notes today: Progressive radio returns to Washington this month as Air America takes over 1050 AM, which had been Federal News Radio, under a deal with Bonneville International. The station, which plans to add local programming, launches months after Redskins owner Dan Snyder pulled the plug on ratings-challenged OBAMA 1260.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death