The Hill is expanding its events operation by hiring an events manager and external relations expert. This is separate from former publicist Tricia Barba, whom the publication employed last year and has yet to replace. She left her position in March and now works for the Liaison Hotel on Capitol Hill.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!
1. Tomorrow June 16th The Hill and No American Debt are sponsoring a Policy Briefing Breakfast featuring Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), House Budget Committee and former Governor George Pataki (R-NY) for a discussion on deficit reduction and smart tax reform.
Location: Budget Committee Hearing Room, Room 210 Cannon, 8:30 AM
2. The Hill and American Public Transportation Association are hosting a Transportation Policy Congressional Staff Happy Hour!!!!!!!!!!! Top of The Hill, June 23 5pm-7pm
NOTE: We have expanded our EVENTS BUSINESS. Look for MANY MORE Events to come. I will keep you posted!!! Please welcome Nicole Rodgers our new Manager of Events and External Relations.
- AP's Senior Nat Sec Reporter Lara Jakes Heads to Foreign Policy
- Candy Crowley to Leave CNN After 27 Years
- The List of TNR Resignations Grows Amid Shake Up
- Former Coburn Staffer and Investigative Journo, Justin Rood, Joins POGO