I think we have a new euphemism for intern, folks. “Possible compensation for acquired jobs will be discussed.” Thank you Fidel Films for giving us a lot of words to maybe acquire possible compensation discussions…something.
Full ad below:
PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKING COPYWRITER INTERN (BELAIR)
PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKING COPYWRITER INTERN
Fidel Films is currently seeking motivated and ambitious copywriter to join
You will be working with our in house agent and photographer to create film and photo related pitches for major advertising companies, publications, and brands.
We are looking for individuals that possess the following skills:
* Eloquent writing skills
* Strong communication skills
* Familiarity with entertainment industry, major brands, and power players.
* Must be a self-starter, organized, creative, proactive, and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
* Must have a passion and desire to learn and contribute to our team.
You are required to be in the studio 3 days a week from 9am-6pm. Hours may fluctuate due to work flow.
*Possible compensation for acquired jobs will be discussed*
For more information, you can check out our website and our in house photographer’s website:
Please send us your resume and a short statement about yourself and
why you would like to work for us.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Location: BELAIR
- Compensation: Possible compensation for acquired jobs will be discussed
- This is a part-time job.
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.