E! Online’s Answer Bitch and woman to watch, Leslie Gornstein took time off from abusing underlings to answer FBLA’s 20 Questions.
1. What newspapers do you read?
No physical papers; occasional stories from any outlet that has its stories easily reachable online.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading?
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark (Aside from FBLA?)
Poor Man Institute; Sadly No; Cintra Wilson’s Dregulator; Wolcott; Go Fug Yourself; Fafblog, Dependable Renegade.
4. Where do you get your car washed?
I know the freelance market is tough, Mayrav, but I don’t think they’re hiring.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name?
Why? He doesn’t refill my Vicodin prescription. Howard does.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when?
I guess you missed the shiva.
7. What was the last book you read?
I’m reading a few: The Orientalist by Tom Reiss; Sailing the Wine-
Dark Sea (Why the Greeks Matter) by Thomas Cahill.
8 .What’s the last book you say you read?
You must have some vacuous, feckless friends. That’s very sad and
twisted. Like that V.C. Andrews novel you just read.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it?
If he had any brains, he would flee before I could get it into the
10. What does your TiVo think about you?
Sweetie, it’s a machine. Your DVD player also remains unimpressed by
your Radiohead collection.
11. Character of fiction you most resemble?
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic?
13. Do you floss?
Yes. And pop collars.
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? Do you still?
Mayrav, did you write these?
15. How many old cell phones do you own?
As long as I own more than Seacrest, I don’t care.
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter.
Read my column.
17. Do you get satellite radio?
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio?
Why, does it have secret functions I need to discover through some
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/Us/People?
20. Do you lie about it?
- One Cheeky LA Weekly Op-Ed Deserves Another
- A Sony Press Conference, a Microsoft Party
- Queens of the Stone Age Frontman Keeps NPR Motor Running
- Wave of Media Coverage Pushes Malibu Beaches App Over the Top