1. What newspapers do you read?
Dead Tree Editions: New York Times, L.A. Times, The Economist (which, you’ll note, defines itself as a newspaper.) Online: Washington Post, New York Post, the Wall Street Journal, the Guardian.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading?
The Thursday “Styles” section and the Friday “Escapes” section in the NY Times–also known as the To have, and have more sections.
3. Which Web sites. beside FBLA, are on your favorites bookmark?
Drudge, Romanesko, LA Observed, DeadlineHollywoodDaily, MediaBistro, Lucianne.com, MovieCityNews, Gawker, Vanity Fair, Slate, InnovationsInNewspapers.com.
4. Where do you get your car washed? You mean I’m supposed to get it washed? I just figured everybody out here kept getting a new one.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? His first name is Andy. His last name is Frank. Go figure. He’s a terrific dentist–so much so that I forgive him for having the trades (Variety and the Reporter) in his waiting room.