Hanna Pantle has what must be considered a dream job. She’s Assn’t VP of Corporate and Media Relations for BMI, and yet, she answered our old-skool prying questions. Which is just as well, because how could she possibly choose a theme song?
1. What newspapers do you read? LA Times, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NY Post, LA Weekly, Tolucan Times (seriously)
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading Wall Street Journal
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? All of them? I am a bookmark junkie so the ones I visited recently were American Express (gotta pay that bill), Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Nordstrom, BMI.com, American Airlines, Trip Advisor, Dressage Daily, Zappos.com, Drudge, ebay, LA Times, LA Daily News, New York magazine, Angels.com (Anaheim Angels), Freetranslation.com, youtube, Digital Hollywood, Simpsonizeme.com,
4. Where do you get your car washed? The car wash in North Hollywood at Burbank and Lankershim or Studio City car wash.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? yes, Jackie
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No. They won’t become the La Brea tarpits. They’ll figure out a way to do both– print and online. I am just more concerned that the days of a trusted beat reporter will be gone–so many reporters are having to cover 10 beats, blog, edit and take photos every day. Well, maybe not take photos, but multitasking journalists aren’t always the best, trusted, focused voice for the community.
7. What was the last book you read? All the way through? Kite Runner. Half way through–the Motley Crue book. It really disgusted me so I stopped.
8. What’s the last book you say you read? Where The Wild Things Are.