As we meander through the summer, viewership is typically altered. But 60 Minutes had no problems grabbing ratings. The venerable newsmagazine was number one, according to the Nielsen Company. The broadcast had 751,000 WCBS/Channel 2 viewers with a 3.7 rating.
On WNBC/Channel 4, a two-hour episode of America’s Got Talent was number two (623,000/3.1).
Yankee Baseball on the YES Network was third (556,000/2.8) from July 21. Several other games cracked the Top 20.
A pair of games tied for number 13 –July 18 on YES (473,000/2.3) and July 19 on WWOR/Channel 9 (468,000/2.3).
A July 20th Yankee game on YES was number 20 (416,000/2.1).
More from the Top 10 after the jump
- Fifth Hell’s Kitchen WNYW/Channel 5 (539,000/2.7)
- *Sixth True Blood HBO (529,000/2.6)
- *Sixth NCIS WCBS (524,000/2.6)
- *Sixth Real Housewives of Orange County Bravo (518,000/2.6)
- Ninth Triunfo Del Amor WXTV/Channel 41 (496,000/2.5)
- *Tenth So You Think You Can Dance WNYW (494,000/2.4)
- *Tenth Big Brother WCBS (476,000/2.4)
WABC/Channel 7 had only one appearance in the weekly survey at number 30 with 20/20 (354,000/1.8).
- Seth Meyers Has a Newfound Appreciation for Pockets
- Jersey Shore Creator Rolls Out New MTV Series
- News Segment Features Extremely Accurate Caption [Updated]
- Suey Park Vows to Continue Fighting the Colbert Fight