The staffers of Cosmopolitan should be feeling great today. That is, if they’e not too hungover from celebrating their Adweek Hot List accolades. Last night Adweek announced its annual winners, and Cosmo was named Magazine of The Year; its editor, Joanna Coles, was named Editor of The Year.
Granted, Adweek’s Hot List includes an award for just about every single thing you can imagine. So if your magazine didn’t find a way to win something — Best Magazine to Read on The Toilet, Best Magazine to use When Killing a Fly, etc. — that’s sort of sad. However, everyone at Cosmo should be proud of themselves.
Below are some of the more notable Hot Week print honorees. For the full list, click here.
- Esquire – Men’s Magazine
- Martha Stewart Living – Women’s Magazine
- Rolling Stone – Hottest Cover, featuring Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Howard Mittman – Publisher of The Year
- Recent NYU Grad Nabs Latest I.F. Stone Award
- Sidney Hillman Foundation Taking Submissions for 2014 Hillman Prizes
- Bulk of THR Questions Anything But Golden to Amy Poehler
- Forbes Unveils '30 Under 30 in Media' List