See there’s this job stripping, but we don’t want a stripper we want an actor who takes off her clothes for money. See the difference? Neither do we.
From the never confused Craigslist:
Journalist needed- for Daily Deal Articles (Los Angeles)
Date: 2010-12-30, 7:54PM PST
Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Need an experienced Journalist (not blogger) to write press releases and articles for a new daily deal website.
1. Must be an experienced Journalist (not blogger)
2. Must have published articles and press releases, preferably for online or print newspapers or wire services
3. Must be very familiar with daily deal websites such as Groupon.com
4. Must be able to take an idea and turn it into a professional press release or article. The article should be interesting, informative, have a good angle, and be easy to read.
5. Must be prolific and able to write under deadline.
This job pays $50 per article/press release/ daily deal
- Location: Los Angeles
- Compensation: $50/article
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.