Fortune has made some changes to its team. Details are below.
- Michal Lev-Ram has been named a co-chair of Fortune Brainstorm Tech, its Aspen-based conference franchise. Lev-Ram served as a senior writer at Fortune since 2011.
- Polina Marinova has been named an associate editor of audience engagement for Fortune.com. She most recently served as social media editor at OZY.com.
- Bethany McLean has been named a contributing columnist. She is a Vanity Fair contributing editor and a CNBC contributor.
- Joshua Brown joins Fortune.com as a finance columnist. Brown is also the CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer has been named a Fortune.com leadership columnist. Pfeffer is the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business.