Los Angeles Clippers owner and generally awful human being Donald Sterling has some new antics underway. Namely, sitting at courtside and heckling his own players during games. Clippers point guard Baron Davis, who Sterling is paying $13 million this year, is the main recipient of Sterling’s jeers.
– “Why are you in the game?”
– “Why did you take that shot?”
– “You’re out of shape!”
Sterling “started getting a lot more vocal during the second half of last season,” a team source told Spears. “He never had done that before at games. Baron’s his pet project. He absolutely hates Baron. He wants to get his money back.
Keep it classy Donald.
Love this quote Spears dug up from Sterling: “When they make shots, it’s great. When they don’t, we’re all disappointed.”
Sterling is either a Zen master, or that is the dumbest sports commentary we’ve ever heard–and sports commentary is about the dumbest form of discourse on Earth, lagging only behind celebrity gossip.
- Filmmaker Prefers to Ignore 'Lesbian Lena Dunham' Label
- This EIC's Ambitions Are 'Much Bigger Than Bikinis'
- Yogi Berra Tips His Cap to Duke Ellington
- Jane Fonda Doesn't Want Murdoch to Buy Time Warner