Publicist Sabina Gault is with hot shop Ink PR Group ,was born in Romania, speaks five languages, has a magna from UC Berkeley, and loves mythical animals. She also seems entirely too truthful to be just another flack, as is evidenced by her answers to our oh-so-revealing questionnaire. Her clients must love her.
1. What newspapers do you read? LA Times, NY Times, and anything else I need to, should I have a client in them.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? None
3. Which Web sites, besides FBLA, are on your favorites bookmark? Dailycandy, fabsugar, gossip sites, cnn.com, nytimes.com, latimes.com, imdb.com, whorerepresents.com, etc.
4. Where do you get your car washed? Downstairs in my building–they do a fabulous job.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Of course. I am having dinner with her and her fiancee this upcoming weekend. She came to my wedding–she’s fabulous.
(FBLA has to interject: look at that smile.)
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No, I don’t think so. I think it’s just hard to get the actual paper when you have the internet. But in weekends, reading the paper is one of my favorite activities. Sitting with your eyes in the computer all the time is so unhealthy.