To get your day started, here are some Revolving Door notes:
- DuJour has added four staffers. John Clarkin joins as associate Publisher; Cat Dewling and Erik Yates as executive directors of sales and Ashley Tshcudin as social media manager. Clarkin comes to the magazine from W, where he served as national sales director for the past 10 years.
- ProPublica has named Nicole Collins Bronzan its new director of communications. She’ll report to ProPublica’s president, Richard Tofel. Bronzan most recently served the same role for Freedom to Marry, and prior to that she held multiple roles at The New York Times.
- Mitzi Miller Named Ebony Editor-in-Chief
- Christopher Mims Joins The Wall Street Journal
- Theresa Griggs Named Creative Director of Cosmo
- Muscle & Fitness Names New Publisher Ahead of Redesign