Epicurious has made a few additions to its editorial and sales teams. Details are below.
- Danica Lo has been named executive editor, a new role at Epicurious. Lo most recently served as Glamour.com’s lead fashion blogger.
- In another first for the site, Matt Duckor has been named restaurant editor. He most recently served as Bon Appetit’s multimedia editor.
- Beatrice Keng will join the site on April 21 as art and experience director. She comes to Epicurious from Food52, where she was senior user experience designer and creative director.
- David Cicconi will serve as Epicurious’ creative director. He previously served as photo director of Travel + Leisure, and founded Trunk.
- June Kim joins as junior designer from Mashable, and Gabriella Vigoreaux joins as editorial assistant, coming from Cherry Bombe, with a culinary degree from the French Culinary Institute.
- Kate Carrington has been named associate publisher of marketing. Carrington served as Esquire’s executive director of strategic marketing since 2009.
- Jordana Pransky has been named account director, overseeing food and CPG ad sales. She comes to the site from Say Media, where she served as director of sales.
- Quartz, Robb Report and BlackBook Make Moves
- Nitasha Tiku Jumps to The Verge
- Hearst Names Digital Creative Director
- Slate Promotes Anthony DeMaio to Publisher