As Fashion Correspondent for E! Networks The Daily 10, Amanda Luttrell-Garrigas is not only a disher, she’s a dish. You’d think Viacom would give her a series. Until then, she answered our kinda new and semi-improved questions.
1. What’s the first thing(s) you read in the morning? My emails then nytimes.com
2. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure website? People.com
3. What job do you fantasize about having? The one I have only more of it.
4. Last movie you saw? Shampoo
5. Last book you read? Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. I’ve had many, Leonardo DiCaprio who is wonderful and Kate Bosworth who is lovely, Cate Blanchett who is so elegant and radiant, but Tom Hanks tops my list. We crossed paths on the shuttle bus to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation carnival. He is a force of nature.
7. Proudest media moment? I’m working on it.
8. Ever had a brush with the law? Describe. Nope. I’m the good girl.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Intrepid Lavinia Shenkunde of the African plains and Irish Moors
10. What does your TiVo think about you? It thinks I love football… hmmm maybe it thinks I’m my husband…
11. Character of fiction you most resemble? It changes depending on the day, perhaps Tatyana Larina from Eugene Onegin
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? I do. Or Angela Bassett
13. What’s your ringtone? Marimba
14. Favorite electronic device? iPhone
15. What do your friends say is your best quality? kindness
16. What do your enemies say is your worst? kindness
17.What natural talent do you wish you had? A more flexible body
18. What’s your theme song? It changes depending on the day. Today it is the theme song from Star Wars. Nobody does it like John Williams, except maybe Alexandre Desplat
19. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. But I am a romantic.
20. When’s the last time you volunteered? Where? This morning at my daughter’s school.
FBLA 20 Questions
- Brooklyn Journo Revisits 2005 Heath Ledger Interview
- NYC's Version of the Hearst Castle Can Be Yours for $38 Million
- Winner of Second Place Behind Slate/Travoltified: The LA Times
- Novelist Andrea Cremer Chose Veronica Mars Over a Summer Vacation