Hanna Pantle has what must be considered a dream job. She’s Assn’t VP of Corporate and Media Relations for BMI, and yet, she answered our old-skool prying questions. Which is just as well, because how could she possibly choose a theme song?
1. What newspapers do you read? LA Times, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NY Post, LA Weekly, Tolucan Times (seriously)
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading Wall Street Journal
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? All of them? I am a bookmark junkie so the ones I visited recently were American Express (gotta pay that bill), Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Nordstrom, BMI.com, American Airlines, Trip Advisor, Dressage Daily, Zappos.com, Drudge, ebay, LA Times, LA Daily News, New York magazine, Angels.com (Anaheim Angels), Freetranslation.com, youtube, Digital Hollywood, Simpsonizeme.com,
4. Where do you get your car washed? The car wash in North Hollywood at Burbank and Lankershim or Studio City car wash.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? yes, Jackie
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No. They won’t become the La Brea tarpits. They’ll figure out a way to do both– print and online. I am just more concerned that the days of a trusted beat reporter will be gone–so many reporters are having to cover 10 beats, blog, edit and take photos every day. Well, maybe not take photos, but multitasking journalists aren’t always the best, trusted, focused voice for the community.
7. What was the last book you read? All the way through? Kite Runner. Half way through–the Motley Crue book. It really disgusted me so I stopped.
8. What’s the last book you say you read? Where The Wild Things Are.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Precious. Or Rainbow. Or Retribution if he was a cranky unicorn.
10. What does your TiVo think about you? It says I’m ignoring him and he’s mad he’s been relegated to the guest room.
11. Character of fiction you most resemble? Nancy Drew.
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? Jessica Biel
13. Do you floss? Of course, but not enough.
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? Do you still? Just when I left the room? You mean they weren’t the ones who made my room such a mess? Shhh, you shouldn’t let Mexican Scooby hear you…he’ll get mad.
15. How many old cell phones do you own? 2–and I need to recycle them.
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. Don Ho. Don was amazing, super guy, we had our wedding rehearsal dinner at his show. I have the picture of my husband singing with him on my office wall.
17. Do you get satellite radio? Yes –both Sirius and XM.
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio? Yes, I really like Sirius the best. I hope they both stick around, I worry about the merger.
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/US/People? Of course! Especially when I’m on a business trip. Let’s not forget Hello!
20. Do you lie about it? NO! Nothing helps you pass the time at the airport than a good celebrity trainwreck story.
FBLA 20 Questions
- Vanity Fair Scouting for New Oscar Party Location
- Kirk Douglas on the Kindness of Lauren Bacall
- University Professor Recalls a 'Fearless' James Foley
- Cleveland Cavs Owner Bids $60 Million for Robb Report