Adult entertainment entrepreneur Kevin Blatt has devoted his life to the selling of hotness. And if anyone is wondering why FBLA asked him to answer our fabled foolish questions, check out #9.
1. What newspapers do you read? I read the NY Times, LA Times, Variety and the Cleveland Plain Dealer mostly for the obituaries.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? None of them, my reading comprehension skills are pretty good )
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? I enjoy reading mediabistro.com, huffingtonpost.com, cnn.com and my favorite, of course, is Lukeisback.com
4. Where do you get your car washed?
Beverly Hills, there is no better people watching in the world than at a Beverly Hills car wash.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Michael, I think.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? Newspapers will never die, they are like adult bookstores, people will always want to see, touch, and taste the news-not to mention newspapers are made to clean windows with–they don’t streak glass.
7. What was the last book you read? The Art of Seduction
8. What’s the last book you say you read? The DaVinci Code
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it?</strong What else? "Horny"
10. What does your TiVo think about you? Not much since I don’t have it–who has time to watch tv these days?
11. character of fiction you most resemble? Sasquatch–I need to have my back waxed again
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? Nicholas Cage, hands down
13. Do you floss? Not as much as I should. Hey–I am honest!
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? I used to until I bought an Ozzy Osbourne doll, he just limps around and then passed out mostly. Do you still? No, his batteries ran out so I don’t fear for my life or hear that annoying â€œ SHAAAAARRRRRRRRRRONâ€ sound any longer.
15. How many old cell phones do you own? Funny question, I just threw them all out, I probably should have found a place to recycle them first… But I didn’t have the time-don’t hate me tree huggers!
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. It had to be not too long ago while at the Mondrian Hotel having lunch with my boss on my first day on the job with him. I was sitting and having lunch when my client noticed that Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake were sitting behind me. My client whispered, â€œIsn’t that Cameron Diaz behind you? I said â€œYes it is, excuse me guys while I go over to say helloâ€. I then proceeded to engage them while they were sipping on white wine and ordering lunch. I approach and say what’s up J? a what’s up Cam? As if I had known them my entire life. They both look at me and say HEY! I then proceeded to tell Justin that I was an old friend of his tour manager, and then tell Cameron I helped to assist her in her case against John Rutter the photog that released the scandalous video of her online. She was very appreciative, as well as beautiful. She thanked me profusely and they both were so sweet. My boss was looking at his watch in amazement, he couldn’t believe how long I was over there talking to them. He still talks about that event.They were a cute couple.
17. Do you get satellite radio? Yes–I have Sirius Radio.
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio? I get it, I love it, and I love the demographic of their listeners
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/US/People? I am afraid so.
20. Do you lie about it? Doesn’t everybody?
FBLA 20 Questions
- Liam Neeson Goes the Extra Mile for NYC Cobbler
- Radio Show Offers Forensic Analysis of Sam Kinison's Soul
- EW Editor Matt Bean Previews the 'Fall TV Preview' Issue
- Yahoo Adds Kristen Baldwin and Kerry Diamond