Molly Freedenberg is the associate culture editor at the San Francisco Bay Guardian, and the chronicler of the Jerry Roberts roast, up in Santa Barbara. She graciously answered our infamous questions, which she probably forgot about the minute she moved to the Bay area.
1. What newspapers do you read?
L.A. Times, N.Y. Times, L.A. Weekly, S.F. Bay Guardian
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? none
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? FBLA, of course, www.thesuperficial.com, www.myspace.com
4. Where do you get your car washed?
The self-wash place on Temple and Glendale
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? nope
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No, but I think they’ll worry about it forever.
7. What was the last book you read?
The Kabbalah Book of Sex
8. The last book you say you read? Same
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Llama. Or Bob.
10. What does you TiVo think about you? If only it could get its hands on me…
11. character of fiction you most resemble? A mixture of the characters played by Ione Skye and Lili Taylor in Say Anything
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? Sarah Gilbert
13. Do you floss? never
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? Yes. Especially E.T. and my porcelain dolls.
15. How many old cell phones do you own? None. I still have my original Nokia – big enough to knock someone out and durable enough to take scuba diving.
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. I once got an autograph from an actress from “Head of the Class” at a Belinda Carlisle concert…
17. Do you get satellite radio? No.
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio? Yes. I think it’s brilliant. Mostly I’m just lazy.
19. Do you read Enquirer/InTouch/US/people? Voraciously.
20. Do you lie about it? I have no shame.
FBLA 20 Questions
- Sticking a Fork in #Forkgate
- Here's Where You Can Watch The Interview
- Eight Months Later, Princess Grace Flick is Still a Turkey
- Forbes Names Adam Sandler 'Most Overpaid Actor'