Caricaturist and artist Roman Genn, has a talent for stirring up trouble. Arrested 9 times back in the USSR, his work has proved equally provocative here. Genn, who’s actually a fun-loving and genial guy, despite the poison he uses for ink, put down his glass long enough to answer our irrelevant questions.
1. What newspapers do you read? None. I just pile them on by my front door to prevent ants from escaping.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? The ones that contain any of my modest renderings.
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? Irancartoon.com. I like to keep myself updated on the latest Zionist bestialities, the search for the 12th imam concerns me as well; his family is quite worried, you know.
4. Where do you get your car washed? The rain does an excellent job, wouldn’t dare to compete with Nature.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Yep. And you should see the sadness in her eyes every time she sees what she has to work with.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? Absolutely, they should just keep squeezing good journalists out to expedite the process. I’m surprised people still purchase the papers, given the abundance of the quality toilet paper in this country. If so, when? Hm…it will be Saturday…no, Thursday.
7. What was the last book you read? There are fourteen of them (I counted) crawling in my bed capriciously demanding my undivided attention…Hitchens’ Jefferson won the struggle.
8. What’s the last book you say you read? Liddell Hart’s Sherman. I actually listened to it on tape.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Not another illegal alien to feed!(Or name for that matter, it only encourages them)
10. What does you TiVo think about you? My TV is older than Lindsey Lohan. Oh, wait, that’s my microwave.
11. Character of fiction you most resemble? Idi Amin during his vegetarian period.
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? “You’re killing me, Larry!” guy.
13. Do you floss? My nails. The damn cadmium’s impossible to get out.
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? Depends on their ability to hold alcoholic beverages. Do you still? You are right, sometimes they just lay there motionless till the morning.
15. How many old cell phones do you own? One, and it still works, despite having been used as a projectile on multiple occasions.(Me being a completely innocent victim, naturally.)
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. Sharon Stone. We had a week of passion in Paris. She will deny, if asked.(Sharon, baby, I ain’t putting my bare foot into the crocodile’s mouth for any other woman either!)
17. Do you get satellite radio? We used to get it in USSR, but mostly in provinces,to inform colonials of the Party line.
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio? No.The satellites are independent now, who needs the stupid radio?
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/US/People? Religiously.
20. Do you lie about it? â€œLying is forbidden in Iraqâ€ (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf)
FBLA 20 Questions
- Bill Maher Sees Dead Cable People
- Maria Russo Rejoins the New York Times
- AFAR Media's Trajectory: Self-Funded, Bi-Coastal, Profitable
- Brooklyn Bridge Flags Swap Has Social Media Aflutter