Publicist Sabina Gault is with hot shop Ink PR Group ,was born in Romania, speaks five languages, has a magna from UC Berkeley, and loves mythical animals. She also seems entirely too truthful to be just another flack, as is evidenced by her answers to our oh-so-revealing questionnaire. Her clients must love her.
1. What newspapers do you read? LA Times, NY Times, and anything else I need to, should I have a client in them.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? None
3. Which Web sites, besides FBLA, are on your favorites bookmark? Dailycandy, fabsugar, gossip sites, cnn.com, nytimes.com, latimes.com, imdb.com, whorerepresents.com, etc.
4. Where do you get your car washed? Downstairs in my building–they do a fabulous job.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Of course. I am having dinner with her and her fiancee this upcoming weekend. She came to my wedding–she’s fabulous.
(FBLA has to interject: look at that smile.)
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No, I don’t think so. I think it’s just hard to get the actual paper when you have the internet. But in weekends, reading the paper is one of my favorite activities. Sitting with your eyes in the computer all the time is so unhealthy.
7. What was the last book you read? Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith- part of The Number One Ladies Detective Agency- I love his fun and easy writing.
8. What’s the last book you say you read? Same–I don’t lie about my reading- even it’s just silly funny books like the Shopaholic series.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? I LOVE unicorns–deep down I think they exist. I would have to see him in order to name him. It’s funny but I give names to things and people in relation to what they look like, how they make me feel. My favorite bunny is named Wednesday–I got him on a Wednesday and I felt it was appropriate.
10. What does you TiVo think about you? That I am an OCD maniacally-obsessed person who watched Letterman, Carson Daly, the Bachelor and Desperate Housewives at the same time–while checking the tabs on American Idol.
11. character of fiction you most resemble? Not sure–would have to think this out. I guess I find a little of myself in many characters out there.
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? Sarah Jessica Parker??
13. Do you floss? YES
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? I thought they were alive at all times.Do you still? Aren’t they??
15. How many old cell phones do you own? About three–I’ve been trying to give them away,but somehow still have them in the house
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. Andy Garcia– he played the piano for like an hour and I just sat there and listened to him. He’s AMAZING.
17. Do you get satellite radio? No–I get some of the shows though as I have clients on them so I end up listening to Sirius and stuff quite a bit.
18. And as a follow do you “get” satellite radio? See above.
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/US/People? Yes all of them– at least I’ll see what they say about my clients.
20. Do you lie about it? NO!
FBLA 20 Questions
- Ben Kingsley Expands Upon His Mother's Profound Disapproval
- On the Cover of Paper Magazine, Courtney Love Looks Great
- Worst Celebrity Couple Short-Form Ever?
- Miley Cyrus Covers V Magazine