The wait is almost over: The iPhone arrives at 6PM tomorrow. The reviews are already rolling in. Across the board, experts complain about AT&T’s service, but enjoy the phone and agree it’s a huge advance. Whether the iPhone is part of Steve Jobs‘ diabolical scheme to light Bill Gates on fire is still up for debate.
- A brilliant video review from the NYT‘s David Pogue.
- The WSJ‘s Walt Mossberg‘s take (and requisite video).
- A countdown from our own Mobile Media News blog.
- Newsweek‘s Steven Levy weighs in.
- The USAT has its own opinions.