Marie Claire has added two members to its editorial team. The details are below.
- Kayla Webley joins as a senior editor. Webley comes to Marie Claire from Time, where she served as a reporter/writer since 2010. Webley’s appointment is effective June 24.
- Courtney Weinblatt has been named market director. This marks a return to Marie Claire for Weinblatt, as she worked for the magazine from 2010 to 2012. She most recently served as fashion director for Isaay.com. Weinblatt joins Marie Claire tomorrow.
- The Week Publications Adds Three to Sales Team
- Vernon Loeb Named Houston Chronicle Managing Editor
- FiveThirtyEight Adds Deputy Editor and Director of Data and Technology
- Quartz Names Communications Director, Kiplinger Adds Investing Reporter